Rotronic is pleased to announce the introduction of its smallest ever temperature and humidity logger. The HL-1D measures only 90 x 60 x 23 mm, is well specified with good accuracy, durable and has high ingress protection against dust and water (IP67). HW4-Lite validated software for programming, data download and analysis is included. The logger is available now at a competitive, inexpensive price.
The Rotronic HL-1D logger is very suitable for monitoring and recording conditions for a wide range of applications across all industries, in commerce and for research organisations. The compact logger is particularly suitable for monitoring high value products of all types during transportation to ensure that quality is maintained.
The significant features of the HL-1D inexpensive logger include:
• High measurement accuracy of 3 %rh and 0.3 °C
• Slim, compact and durable. High ingress protection rating of IP67
• Clear LC display with configurable visual alarms
• Large data recording capacity: 32,000 data points
• Ranges: -20…70 °C, 0…100 %rh. Logging interval from 30 s
• Min / Max / Average statistical function on logger display
• Package includes HW4-Lite validated PC software with data analysis
• Three year battery life (with five minute logging interval)
• FDA 21CFR Part 11 / GAMP5 conformity
• Temperature only logger available (product code TL-1D)
HL-1D / TL-1D Logger Technical Datasheet – click here
Contact us now for logger pricing and additional information
Tel: 01293 571000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.rotronic.co.uk