Well known as a leading manufacturer of precision temperature and humidity sensors with the widest measurement ranges -100…200 °C, 0…100 %rh, Rotronic has developed its industrial range of probes still further providing even higher performance. Included is an awaited industrial probe for the Rotronic continuous environmental monitoring integrated system (RMS) with all data available anywhere and on any device. Applications include manufacturing, pharmaceutical, food, process monitoring, cosmetic, paper, textile, brick & tile industry, dryers, climate test chambers.
The new probes are available in a choice of 100 mm length (2 m or 5 m factory fitted cable) and 250 mm length with fitted 2 m cable. The RMS fast response digital probe is available in 100 mm length with 2 m fitted cable. All probes are Ø15 mm and manufactured in industrial PPS material
- The latest Rotronic HYGROMER® HT-1 state of the art sensor is fitted, it measures temperature and humidity and calculates dew point values.
- Highest possible measurement accuracy ±0.8 %rh, ±0.1 °C (10…30 °C), fast and stable response, highest long-term stability and robust mechanical construction with PTFE surface protection.
- Continuous measurement is now achievable at up to 190 °C constant environment level (200 °C peak load), 93 °Cdp.
- Connector housing electronics are now potted; the sensor head is steam tight.
- Filters have been specially designed to suit all applications, their purpose it to protect the sensors from mechanical damage. Polyethylene, wire mesh, sinter steel and Teflon types are available.
Rotronic Probe Features
There is a digital interface with all current Rotronic devices enabling rapid probe exchange when calibration or service work are due thereby reducing process downtime to seconds (no calibration adjustment required).
Probes have an analogue 0…1 V output for interface with data acquisition systems and OEM applications.
Rotronic sensors can be calibrated and adjusted (if outside customer required tolerances) giving them a long service life.
The latest advanced industrial probes from Rotronic are a significant development.
Contact Rotronic to discuss your application or project.